Monday, July 06, 2009

Sew what?

Last Christmas my parents gave me a sewing machine. I had done some sewing back in high school but nothing recently. I find it a little harder to get around to sewing because I don't have a place where I can leave my machine set-up. I have to get it all out and put it on the kitchen table when I do want to sew. So, a mere 6 months after getting the machine I finished my first real project. It's a quilted table runner which I machine quilted. I think it turned out pretty good for a first shot at machine quilting (or any kind of quilting for that matter)




What else is new since I last blogged... Hmm... I have a big scary job interview next week which would mean a huge promotion and pay raise. And umm.. oh yeah there's this little trinket....




!!!!

The wedding is tentatively set for October 2010. Not a whole lot of planning is done other than that yet, but I think we lots of time. I hope we have lots of time.

1 comment:

Steph VW said...

you have lots of time - don't worry.

and your runner is tres cool.