Saturday, June 30, 2007

FO's and yet to be started O's

Here is the sweater from Baby Knits for beginners that I made for my neice using baby cashmerino and saartje's baby booties and matching hat in some cotton. That blanket is not quite finished but I am hoping to finish it up while I'm visiting my sister in Ontario.




I stopped by LK today to pick up some sock needles and noticed that they do indeed carry Lana Grossa Royal Tweed which is called for in this pattern from fitted knits. This will be my next big project!

5 comments:

Megan said...

That sweater will look awesome on you.

Steph said...

Those baby booties are making my ovaries plotz.

I can already tell you what Henry is going to say when he sees you in that sweater:

"Hey Sailor, do you come here often?"

lulubelle said...

Oooh, pretty pretty!

I really have to take the plunge and knit a sweater for myself.

The Ninja Knitter said...

OOOH! Love that pattern! And the yarn - oy. It's going to be gorgeous...and what a lucky niece to have such a nice auntie already. :)

Anonymous said...

I too adore that pattern - I can't wait to see it in progress...