Sunday, January 28, 2007

Finally, Time to breathe?

I seem to have been MIA for the past little while with holiday travelling, business travelling and then coming down with the cold from hell. (two weeks of this nasty bug and I am still not totally better)Hopefully this week I'll feel normal and can get back into somewhat of a routine. In the meantime, here are some little projects that I finished up lately.



This is a baby bib made out of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton from a pattern I found here www.knitlist.com/2003/babybib.htm . I have a new cousin on the way in August and my first neice or nephew will be arriving in Septembre, so many more baby things will follow I am sure.






The hat pattern is from Last Minute Knitted gifts and the multidirectional scarf I found on the web somewhere (forget the URL). Together, they used 2 skeins of Manos. The scarf is a little shorter than I would like, but I think it will do. This is my first time knitting with Manos, and I LOVE the texture. The colours are gorgeous too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manos is so pretty - the multidirectional scarf is perfect to show off the colour variegation!