Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Again, I stole this from letitfall.org and I know, I am very late with me resolutions.

FIVE RESOLUTIONS FOR 2007
1. I will do some volunteer work
2. I will get in the shape I was in last spring
3. I will worry less
4. I will make some new friends in this crazy city
5. I will think less with my head and more with my heart

FIVE THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2007
1. The birth of my first niece or nephew
2. Visiting my sister in Ontario
3. Sailing around the coast of Labrador
4. Learning new skills at work and getting better at my job
5. Going to Stitch 'n Bitch more often

FIVE THINGS I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2007
1. the beaurocracy of the federal government
2. trying to save money to buy a house
3. sailing for 28 days at a time and having to bunk up with a stranger
4. Spending yet another year on my own
5. valentines day

FIVE MOVIES I WILL SEE IN 2007
1. Little Miss Sunshine
2. The Prince of Tides
3. Borat
4. Charlottes Web
5. the last kiss

FIVE BOOKS I WANT TO READ IN 2007
1. The Stone Diaries - Carol Sheilds
2. Memoirs - Pierre Eliot Trudeau
3. The life of Pi (I forget the authors name at the moment)
4. Microserfs - Douglas Coupland
5. The tin flute - Gabriel Roy

FIVE THINGS I'M GOING TO TRY TO DO MORE OF IN 2007
1. Read!
2. be sociable
3. work out
4. be motivated at work
5. keep in touch with friends and family

No comments: