Friday, January 05, 2007

A year in review (a little late)

I stole this from letitfall.org... It seemed like a good idea.

FIVE GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2006
1. Going to visit my sister in Ontario (for free) thanks to a work trip.
2. Having my first real sea experience and seeing Dolphins and Whales for the first time.
3. Seriously taking up knitting.
4. Bought my dream car.
5. Was in the best shape of my life.

FIVE MOVIES I REALLY ENJOYED IN 2006
1. V for Vendetta
2. Ice Age 2
3. Cars
4. Wedding Crashers
5. Motorcycle Diaries

FIVE BOOKS I READ IN 2006 (AND SUGGEST YOU READ, TOO)
1. The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
2. Famous Last Words - Timothy Findley
3. Oryx and Crake - Margaret Atwood
4. JPod - Douglas Coupland
5. How to Ruin Your Lovelife - Ben Stein

FIVE TELEVISION SHOWS I WATCHED ON A REGULAR BASIS IN 2006
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. don't
3. watch
4. much
5. TV

FIVE THINGS I LEARNED IN/FROM 2006
1. Fully appreciate those who are close to you. You never know how long you'll have them around.
2. If you don't speak up for yourself nobody else will do it for you.
3. Keeping fit not only keeps my body healthy, it keeps me sane!
4. I do not get sea sick. (that's good in my line of work)
5. the futility of material things. You can't take any of it with you.

FIVE SONGS THAT REMAINED ON MY PLAYLIST IN 2006
1. Legacy - Jill Barber
2. Evil - Interpol
3. Roca - Calexico
4. Yankee Bayonett - the Decemberists
5. Patriarch and a Vespa - Metric

No comments: