Sunday, January 27, 2008

Vixen Tank Top


IMG_0438, originally uploaded by leclerc_jk.

After only a week I have pretty much finished up the Vixen Tank from Sensual Knits. I used two skeins of artyarns sock yarn from my stash and little bit of brown sheep chunky weight wool for the band around the top. I still have to buy some ribbon to use as straps. What you see in the photo is the black top I am wearing underneath. If I wasn't wearing that underneath, this would be a photo for a different type of site all together. It came out a little big, but I am very happy with it!

5 comments:

lulubelle said...

That looks awesome, well done.

Very fierce!

Speaking of fierce...I'm a little scared for however took this picture...I think you're about to bite him.

(if he's into that I don't wanna know, 'kay?)

Anonymous said...

You really do look fierce :)

Wawaweewa. Pretty!

jkleclerc said...

I had the camera on the timer. I think the look on my face was one of "why hasn't it flashed yet?"

Cate said...

It's very nice. I'm going to have to make a point not to show this post to Mr. No Sheep, or he'll be buying me that book... using the excuse that I'm trying to knit more for me... however, I think that a tank top like that would be more for him than for me ;)

The Ninja Knitter said...

Yowsa! That's one awesome tube top...and you have one very lucky man, that is if he can convince you to wear it for him in that *special* way. ;)