Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A year in review

I stole this from Moe. I know a lot of you did it last year, but I hadn't been blogging long enough to do it then, so I am trying it now...

Instructions: Copy the first sentence that you posted in each month of 2007.


January
Tristan got me this for Christmas.

February
I finally finished my first sweater!

March
Haven't finished a project in a while.

April
No, this is not said baby.

May
If you are my unborn niece, please look away or the surprise will be ruined!

June
What a weekend I had!

July
I'm two dozen years old today.

August
First off, this happened before vacation, but this is what the Captain gave me for my birthday.

September
The land is not so dry, but I am glad to be back on it just the same!

October
Well, my three week sea trip was cut down to about 3 days and I returned Monday afternoon.

November
As you might know, I went to Labrador for a month back in August/September.

December
I had big plans this weekend of getting caught up on my laundry and housework and also going to the Christmas Open house at Gaspereau Valley Fibres out in the valley.

No comments: