Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Isabella


IMG_0432, originally uploaded by leclerc_jk.

It was a bittersweet cast off as I finally finished Isabella. This is the Old Shale pattern done in Artyarns Silk Rhapsody on 4.5's. This yarn is so lovely to work with I did not want it to end!!! But I can now enjoy wearing it even more.



Another knitting update: Remember the lace wrap I started knitting last fall? There were some pretty obvious mistakes there, and I got fed up and decided to rip it all back with intentions of starting again and making it better, faster, and stronger this time. It was going to be the million dollar wrap. As I was ripping this back, I made an awful mess of the yarn (or it made an awful mess of itself). I tried to rewind it on my ball winder which just made matters worse. Now it is a hopelessly tangled ball of laceweight that has been banished to a place where it can haunt me no more. (an ikea box) If anybody is sadistic enough to want a tangled ball of merino laceweight (approx. 1300 yds.) message me.

No comments: