Saturday, April 05, 2008

I can has new Yarn Harlot book?

Yes I can! I went to the Dartmouth Chapters today to pick it up after seeing on line that they had 10 copies in their inventory. It's not out on the floor yet though, it's out back so you have to ask for it. Will they be totally confused and take forever to find it all the while thinking you are a little nuts? Well, yes. Is it worth it? Yes. I laughed while drinking my latte and looked a little nuts again.

I am satisfying myself by reading about knitting after a few days of numb fingers and burning wrists. They are feeling better now, but I want to let them rest a little bit more.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I'm trying to wait for it to come in to the Loop. It's going to kill me. AHHHH!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to how much this happens at Chapters with other book genres.

Cali said...

I must admit I have not read any of the Yarn Harlot's work, well other than her blog. (I find her blog quite entertaining.) I am interrested in reading her new book though, there is so much hype. I'm worried that I won't get it without reading one of her earlier books...

You'll have to tell me how it is.

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem at the Chapters in Bayers Lake when I went looking for the harlot's new book yesterday. They were supposed to have 16 copies in store, but I couldn't find them anywhere! I had to get them to go find it in the back for me. They're making us knitters beg for it they are!