Thursday, May 29, 2008

By popular demand...

Okay, okay. Here it is. If you do decide to break in to pet the yarn, could you at least tidy up or leave some baking?

Fleece Artist Sea Wool in Moss.


Hand Maiden Casbah Sock in ? I wish they printed the colour way names on the tags.

Penelope, a pencil skirt kit in Hand Maiden Ottawa. I have always wondered what a knitted skirt would be like.

And the pèice de résistance, Hand Maiden Swiss Mountain Silk (silk and cashmere) in Midnight. Two skeins!!! I think I am going to sleep with them tonight.

3 comments:

Cali said...

Wow They are nice! I really should have picked up some handmaiden... this is bad, now I want to raid the store again...

Oh and I promise to leave baked goodies in return for yarn love :)

Anonymous said...

Oh WELL DONE. I am green with envy over the Cashmere/Silk. That stuff is pure temptation.

Cate said...

Wow! That is some nice yarn! I admit, I was tempted by the Handmaiden stuff myself. I'm glad it went to a good home.