Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yarn Sale

Something wierd is going on with Blogger and there is a strange random link that I can't get rid of...Just ignore it I guess.

I, of course, had to stop by Tangled Skiens for their 20% off sale yesterday. I managed to restrain myself and only came away with two skiens of Malabrigo and two skiens of Art yarns.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5069250906036600018" />

Steph also showed me this cute bootie pattern while I was there which was great because I had been looking for the perfect bootie pattern. You can find it at www.saartjeknits.nl in her free patterns section .

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Wow, those are darling! I've been looking for a good bootie pattern, and I've now saved that one. Thanks! :D

Jess said...

Those booties are FABULOUS! (and excellent stash enhancement)