Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Fitted Knit and mass confusion

This is the Two Tone Shrug from Fitted Knits done in Malabrigo. There's a pretty big difference between the dye jobs of these two skeins of yarn, and it's quite obvious where I switched. Other than that it turned out ok.






The mass confusion part refers to me changing the title of my blog. Why you ask? To make you lives difficult? Well yes, and because I have been thinking about it for a while and decided that while I sail only a few months of the year I am always a techie and felt like an imposter by calling myself a sailor. Maybe I am over thinking things here as I often tend to do.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love the new blog name. It's electrifying.

Anonymous said...

I love the new name, too. Very clever.

CUTE shrug. Especially cute given the wearer.