Monday, October 29, 2007

Back to the "real" world

After being gone off and on for the past few months, my sailing season is finally over and I am starting to reintegrate back into normal society. Living on a ship for 4 weeks in isolation is definately not normal society.

This past weekend, my first weekend off in weeks, I spent running errands and doing things around the apartment. I managed to finish up some UFO's but cannot show them as ther are gifts. I did however knit these two sweaters Saturday night. They are ornaments from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and a cute way to use up bits of sock yarn. I plan on starting a miniature sweater sweat shop for all the bits of sock yarn in my stash.



Halloween is tomorrow, and to celebrate I am going to Pictou to do an emergency repair on a hydrographic survey boat. It seems the hydrographer is trick-or-treating for a new processing unit for the multibeam system as the old one is dead. I have never been to Pictou before and don't really know how to get there so it should be interesting.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Awwww. such cute little sweaters!