Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gaspereau Loot

This Saturday I made my first visit to Gaspereau Valley Fibres and found some treasures. I got three skeins of alpaca lace weight that I plan to do the Bleeding Heart Stole from the latest interweave knits. The pattern you see is a shawl pattern for the two skeins of Bison/bamboo from fibre-isle. I also bought my first Addi Turbo! I just started doing some sample knitting for a local designer and she lent me addi turbos for the job. Now I understand what all the fuss is about!



This little shawl pin was too cute to leave behind. It's a tiny little knitting needle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice haul! Isn't that bison yarn to die for??

Cate said...

I have the same bison kit... it's wonderful yarn, and a gorgeous pattern.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love that pin!

Cali said...

Such pretty yarn! I would love to try the bison yarn. I got to pet Cate's, I must admit that there was some jealousy.

Love the pin, so cute!