Monday, September 22, 2008

Eye Candy

As we are all working through our Monday blahs, here's some eye candy to get you through your day. I got this when I went to Have a Yarn back in August. It was days after returning from sea so I had some cash to burn and needed to cure my weeks of yarn withdrawal. Have a Yarn has so much Fleece Artist! There is a whole room of it!

First up, Hand Maiden Lace Silk. I don't think I own anything this colour, but this one spoke to me. I saw a yarn the spoke to me once and I did not buy it. This was over a year ago and it haunts me still to this day.



Secondly, Hand Maiden Camelspin. It's soft, it's red. 'Nuff said.



I also got a Perl Grey pin which seems to have gone missing right now. It is a seahorse. Maybe it went for a swim.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

oooooog. red.

Anonymous said...

The blue is amazing (and I don't own anything that colour either). No wonder it told you to buy it.

I love red.

Congrats on the new bra ;)