Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weekend house guest

I was planning a quiet weekend of catching up on the house work and some errands when I ran into an old friend downtown who somehow managed to talk me into having him over for the weekend. I reluctantly agreed as he can be a bit dramatic and needy sometimes.

After a nice little lunch with Mrs.Happy and her Mr. on Spring Garden Henry helped me pick out a new hat looked around some other shops and went for some groceries at Pete's.

One of my errands today was doing something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I went to Lily's on Dresden Row and got a proper fitting bra, or I should say, I invested in a proper fitting bra because it better last 20 years. The staff is lovely there, they really know their stuff and they have sizes for everybody. The price tags are pretty high but I have to say, this feels like nothing I have ever worn before.

Time to go. Henry is going to curl up and watch some Battlestar Galactica with me tonight.

2 comments:

Steph VW said...

I hope that he's behaving himself. Don't think twice about asking him to do dishes. And make sure he picks up after himself!

(I'm like a panicked mother sending her kid off to his first sleepover.)

Alison said...

Steph, I'd be more worried that she talked about her new bra, and then showed us Henry snuggled up in her bed. Remember Rose?

Julie, you be careful, okay?