Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Green scarf and my computer is possibly recovering from it's flu?

I made a scarf from the leftovers from the Lady of Lake Jacket. There's still more yarn left too, I think I have enought for a hat!


My PC has been acting up lately and I've been formatting and reinstalling windows, etc. Tonight, I was getting so fed up that I went to look at computers. Then I got home and everything seems to be working ok. Maybe my computer just needed to be scared into being replaced to start behaving properly.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happens when I threaten to take my hair to the hairdresser.

I love the green - pretty pretty scarf.

lulubelle said...

Our computer has been increasingly giving in to despair and if you try to do things like use a webcam or go on Facebook, it curls into the fetal position and weeps hysterically.
Phil gets his bursary beginning of May and we are going computer shopping.

That scarf is yummy.