Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Look What I Got!

It finally came! The deleivery guys showed up yesterday afternoon and brought me the new bed. It's very comfy!
And here it is all made up with my new Duvet and duvet cover ensemble. As you can see, some of my pals are testing it out. They approve.





After the busy day I am having at work, I can't wait to go home and nap, but I will try my best to drag myself back from my cloudlike haven to check out the Wired Monk tonight.

I also finished a scarf that I made from the leftover yarn from my Lady of the Lake jacket, but I have not sewn in the ends or taken pictures yet. I think I even have enough yarn left to make a hat as well. Pictures to come shortly.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Mmmmm...bed. Want. Sleep. Zzzz...

Anonymous said...

How exciting (I am serious). It makes me want to go take a nap. Two yrs ago we bought a good quality queen sized bed after years of sleeping on a very VERY cheap double. Heaven.