Monday, March 12, 2007

A little FO

I finished the shrug I have been working away at. The pattern was free on the Interweave Knits website but it originally had little ruffles on the sleeves which I left out. I used just under two balls of Patons Katrina on size 10.5 Denise needles. My flash is kinda bright so you can't actually see that this was all done in ribbing.

I finished this a few days ago but my internet at home has been incredibly flakely lately and would not let me upload pictures.





My new bed should have been here by now, but it's not... Hopefully soon it will arrive and I will have pictures of it and my new Duvet. Or maybe it will be so comfortable that I will stay in bed forever never to be heard of again.

7 comments:

Megan said...

great shrug. Looks nice and cosy on cute little you!

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

Very cute!

lulubelle said...

Very nice shrug! Suits you very well, can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

So cute! It looks great on you.

Alison said...

PS the deleted comment was me, I can't abide spelling mistakes and typos in my own work!

Steph said...

WELLLLL?????

How did it go last night?

Details!

svarnerwattAThotmailDOTcom