Thursday, March 29, 2007

Antropologie Capelet

I finished the anthropologie inspired capelet found here: http://peonyknits.blogspot.com/2005/11/anthropologie-inspired-capelet-fo-and.html . I used about a skein and a half of Patons Katrina on size 11 Denise needles. It was a pretty quick and easy knit and I learned how to do raglan shaping. Yippee. Now I just need to learn how to take decent pictures of myself. It's tricky!




My computer is behaving very well now. Fred helped me get it all fixed up. I still have the urge to go out and buy a sweet Apple but I do not have 1700$ laying around so I guess I will have to make do for now.

Next tuesday I leave to go see my sister in Ontario for a week. I can't wait. I will however miss KOL for a couple weeks :( Glad the new digs are working out though!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! It looks really cute on you.

Peony knits is where I got the pattern for my circular shrug.

Steph said...

Your new capelet is awesome!

I hope you have a great time in Ontario - Henry misses you already.

lulubelle said...

Very cute!
Have fun in Ontario!

Unknown said...

RESIST THE TRENDY APPLE! BAD! BAAAAD!

Ahem. Sorry. That caplet is really cute! The colour looks amazing with your dark hair.

See you soon!

jkleclerc said...

Don't make me start the Apple vs. microsoft debate with you, Geekzilla!

Jess said...

Very pretty!